Endless ATC is a realistic and easy to play radar simulator. As an approach controller at a busy airport, you guide as many planes as possible safely to the runways. This version has multiple airports and challenging features:
• 9 airports (Amsterdam Schiphol, London Heathrow, Frankfurt, Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson, Paris Charles de Gaulle, New York JFK, Tokyo Haneda, Toronto Pearson and Sydney),
• wind and storms,
• areas with altitude restriction,
• adjustable radar delays to increase realism.
That, plus all the features from the free version, including adaptive traffic rate, pilot speech, unlimited randomized gameplay. If you haven’t tried the free version yet, get it here:
For detailed instructions, see: http://startgrid.blogspot.com/2013/11/endless-atc-instructions.html
– Bug fixes
– Departures now have similar speed controls to arrivals.
– The tutorial mode will no longer be enabled after a high score of 7.5+ has been reached.
– Added ‘end game’ button to the traffic menu; it closes the airspace by switching to custom traffic with a rate of 0, and provides a natural end to a game.
– Added optional timer function to keep track of play time. It can also be used to pre-set the number of planes you want to land.
Game Id: com.dirgtrats.endlessatc
Copyright© 2020 AforAPK