Boat Master is a marina berthing (parking) simulation game where players have to berth different boats in varying conditions. It is designed to replicate the controls and conditions of berthing a real boat in a marina as closely as possible.
– Drive and berth a motorboat and superyacht (see screenshots below) with 2 engines and bow and stern thrusters using two realistic control schemes to simulate realistic berthing and driving at speed (see screenshots below for details).
– Drive a yacht with a single engine, steering wheel and realistic physics effects like prop walking
– Drive a speedboat with a single engine & steering wheel as well as realistic tilting when turning at speed.
– Drive a dual engine control Euro Cruiser with a steering wheel but no thrusters.
– Complete levels with varying berthing conditions and situations, including:
– A hands-on tutorial level explaining the different controls
– Wind and current which vary in direction and strength in different levels
– Different berth locations and widths
– Randomly timed thruster failure in harder levels
– Berth the boat as quickly as you can without damaging it with the built-in time-based scoring system as well as the new 3 star rating system, where you need to meet certain requirements to achieve a 2 or 3 star rating along with completing the level.
– Complete 5 navigation levels per boat which feature realistic navigation markers and signs, as well as other AI controlled boats and Jet Skis which you must evade to complete the level. Some of these levels are also complete night levels where it is difficult to see what is around the boat as a new feature to realistically increase the difficulty of later levels.
– Realistic water physics with drag based on speed and realistic boat handling
– Console and PC level graphics with modern post-processing effects like Bloom, Ambient Occlusion and Filmic Colour Grading. When you start the game, if you select ‘Balanced’, the game will automatically choose the best settings for your device, balancing graphics and performance. You can also change these settings manually in the ‘custom’ mode.
– Battery saver mode, which limits FPS and graphics to improve battery life.
– Full Tablet support
– Try the first level of each of the paid boats after watching an ad
DISCLAIMER: This app is not a substitute for real life boat berthing or driving training, some boats that are not the motorboat (like the superyacht) are / will be paid DLC (they are behind an in-app purchase that costs real money to unlock).
Samsung Galaxy S6 or device with equivalent hardware or above (may work on slightly older devices like a Galaxy S5 with all graphics settings turned down)
Samsung Galaxy S7 / Google Pixel or equivalent (Snapdragon 820/821)
It is recommended on these devices that you turn on Colour Grading and Vignette in settings for a better graphical experience.
Newer, more powerful phones will also be able to handle the more demanding settings like Bloom and Ambient Occlusion, which will improve the game graphics even more.
Want to get information about upcoming updates to Boat Master before they are released, such as gameplay videos, progress updates and screenshots? Follow us on Facebook for all of this inside info and more!
This update makes a number of improvements to Boat Master, improving performance and fixing many bugs and glitches. Changes and features include:
– New localisation system – Boat Master has now been fully translated into French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
– Significant improvements to performance in the navigation levels
– tuned some superyacht level difficulties
– fixed many minor bugs and graphical glitches.
– fixed an issue in previous release where tutorial boat control stopped working.
Game Id: com.FlatWombat.BoatMaster
Copyright© 2020 AforAPK